My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Thursday, February 13, 2014

PostHeaderIcon A Twilight Christmas Was PTU Now FREE!!!



Kit Contents 


12 Papers  
Berries
Candy Cane
Dear
Decorations
Fence 
Flowers
Frames
Ladys
Bells
Hollys
Ribbons
Lanterns
Leafs
Pine cone
Polar bear
House
Santa
Trees
Snow

Lots more not all listed 

Papers are 800 x 800 pixels and saved in jpg format.
This kit is saved in both png and jpeg format.
so it can be opened in any Program.
All png files have a transparent background.
*Not all items are shown in Preview*



0 comments:

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers