My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Wednesday, December 18, 2013

PostHeaderIcon 12 Days of Christmas 2013




SOXSATIONAL SCRAPS
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
 
Welcome to my 12 days of Christmas
 
This is my little thank you to all that follow and support me
 
Please know that only one link will be active at a time
 
Each link will be active for 24 HOURS ONLY!!!
 Once the link is disabled the product will be placed in stores for sale
No links will be re-activated.
Please do not contact me saying you have missed out as all products
Will be available for purchase once it's individual link expires.
 
 
FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS
SECOND DAY OF CHRISTMAS
THIRD DAY OF CHRISTMAS
FORTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
FIFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
SIXTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
SEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
EIGHTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
NINTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
TENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
ELEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
TWELFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
 
All of the above links are no longer live
This was my gift to you each link was live for 24 hours
At a time .. Please respect me and do NOT SHARE
 
All the products will be now available to purchase in my stores
 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ME TO YOU  

12 comments:

hnrhrt said...

Thank you Soxie as I had missed a few.

Big Hugs,

Patty

Anonymous said...

tHANK YOU FOR ALL THESE NICE 12 DAYS OF cHRISTMAS fREEBIES!!

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you so much for sharing your hard work and the wonderful freebies. I've snagged the CU ones. :) Jessica

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you so much for sharing your hard work and for the wonderful pressies. I've snagged the CU ones and I appreciate it! Jess

Tristan van Schie said...

Hi Soxie,

Thanks for all your lovely 12 days of christmas gifts. I got them all.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Scrapping new year.

Love from Holland,

Claudia
www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com

Lisa LaBounty said...

thank you so much for your generosity I have all of these saved...:)

Lisa LaBounty said...

thank you so much for your generosity...I have all of these saved..Merry Christmas...:)

GrnIzDezinez said...

Thank you again for these generous gifts!!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the awesome gifts!

Leah said...

thank you Soxie bug love ya :)

Kathie Stevens Designs said...

Thank you so very much for all these lovely gifts! They are
all absolutely gorgeous!!!

Merry Christmas to you and have
a blessed and happy 2014! :-)

Linda said...

My computer took a dump for Christmas so am using a frinds laptop and have been trying to find all of my links for Christmas gifts...wish this was still active so I could get what I missed. oh well thank you and I wish you a good new year

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Followers