My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Monday, October 15, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Say NO to Bullying Awareness Kit FREEBIE


I was asked by Sarah if i would like to take part in doing a Kit for Awareness for Bullying,
I jumped at the chance. it is an Awareness that should be noticed by everyone as bullying reaches 
everyone in their lives at one point so here i my portion of the mini blog train, i hope you enjoy it and please help to spread the word ^_^ 

you can download my part HERE

don't forget to visit the girls who took part in this, if their parts are not up yet please try again later 




  

10 comments:

Lesley AKA Eeyoreplus4 said...

THANK YOU :)

Joleza said...

What an amazing kit. Thanks so much for bringing awareness to what our youth go through. My daughter has been a victim & it is a daily struggle. Hugs...Shea(Joleza Creations)

Cindi said...

Thank you very much!

Cindi said...

Thank you very much!

Karen said...

THANK YOU FOR MAKING AWARENESS OF THIS IMPORTANT ISSUE!

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for helping to spread the word!

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for helping to get the word out!

Jenny Forbis said...

Thank you :)

LLG Denise said...

What a fabulous kit! Thank you. Will use this in an anti bullying project at church as well as in tags. I so appreciate that you took the time to do this and that you offered it freely. Really wonderful. Thank you.

Tango F said...

Thanks so much. :)

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers