My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Wednesday, July 8, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Down with the Flu

So sorry everyone that i have been MIA and no new goodies for you .. But i am down with the flu and same with my Kids and Hubby .. so the lounge has been my Home for the last few days wayne bought me 2 books i didnt have from the Trueblood series 4 and 5 told me that should do me till next week little did he know i read a book a day so he had to go out this morning and buy me the last 4 books to keep me happy and not cranky as i just cant do nothing .. i hope to be better in a day or so but i just cant breath out of my nose nothing is helping I missing my Freebies for you and my play time

3 comments:

TamsTinkerings said...

Awww honey I'm sorry to hear you're sick. I've been out with a bad cold the last few days as well, so I sympathize with what you're going through. You want to do so much but are unable to. It sucks!

Hope you get better real soon ...sending lots of love.

Tamara

Keryn said...

So sorry to hear that you are unwell. Look after yourself and just take it easy for a few days. Thinking of you and sending hugs.

Hezalin said...

Feel better soon hun!! I love those books as well, i have them all and am watching the TV show too.
FYI: Harris is coming out with a anthology of all of Sookie's shortstoreis, of which there are a LOT!! I belive in Oct/Nov. Happy reading and get well son.

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Followers