My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Thursday, June 25, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Tropics CU Freebie


What a freebie hey 27 meg worth these are full size and saved at 300 DPI
What you get is
4 Palm Trees
4 Ferns
4 Grass
3 Lilly's
Cu / Pu ok
Dont for get a thanks if you snag

30 comments:

Pimp'd Tagz said...

This is awesome! Thanks hun

Athena said...

Soxie you rock! Thanks so much for this hun!

Debb said...

Hey Sox, I've tried and tried and tried to download this & can't! I absolutely love this as I live on the coast and am a total nut for anything tropical or having to do with the ocean!! Can you help a girl out?? I want to use these to scrap some of my wedding pics from our wedding in Jamaica!! Help please!!! Hugs!!!

Keryn said...

Thank you - these are absolutely fantastic. I appreciate your generosity in sharing these wonderful designs.

TamsTinkerings said...

Soxie honey these are BEAUTIFUL! Thank you SO much

xxxx

createdbyjill said...

Thankies Soxie!!!

Lady Shannon said...

Hi, My name is LadyShannon and I just wanted to let you know we now have a link to this freebie in our forum. Please feel free to visit or join us there at - CU Freebies Only Forum .
Again, THANK YOU for sharing all your time and talent with us!

LadyShannon

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 26 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Tammy said...

Thanks hun!

Jean Ann said...

Thank you so much these are beautiful.

Miss C said...

thank you so much!! And you're a Twilight fan, even better!

Jana said...

Thank youuuu

Lorenzen said...

Hi there

I just LOVE the tropics freebie!! Thatk you very much for sharing!!!

Hugs

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Dana said...

This is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

SharonKay said...

Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

wonderful...thank you

etherealfire said...

lush and beautiful - thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for beautiful kit.

sheresh said...

hi
thanks for this share it is so awesome!!!

Azur said...

Thank you su much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Your work is awesome!

Tineke said...

This is lovely, thank you

Sandy said...

Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us! Your work is awesome!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Evangeline said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for giving it away! Happy 2010!

Cosmolady said...

Thanks for the wonderful....

Emma said...

so much this is awesome work and appreciate it so much!

Mariscrap said...

amazing pack..TYSM

Nina said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful CU Elements. I snagged a few...Thanks for sharing! <3

Nina

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Followers