My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Monday, June 29, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Garden Delight CU FREEBIE


Another CU Pack from me

what you get in this one is
2 Cherry Trees
2 Grass
( not the same as the Tropic pack)
2 Pedestals
2 Shrubs
4 Bench's

All are saved at 300 DPI and Full Size

Please don't forget at least a thank you !


DOWNLOAD

28 comments:

Nita said...

These are absolutely beautiful Soxie! Thanks so much for sharing them with us sweetie:)

Digicats said...

Thank you Soxie, this is lovely!

Pat said...

Wow, this is so very beautiful. Looks like a place I would love to be. Thank you so much for this wonderful share.

Alyssa said...

Gorgeous as always! Thanks so much for sharing =)

Athena said...

Thanks so much for yet another awesome freebie hun x

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Lady Shannon said...

Hi, My name is LadyShannon and I just wanted to let you know we now have a link to this freebie in our forum. Please feel free to visit or join us there at - CU Freebies Only Forum .
Again, THANK YOU for sharing all your time and talent with us!

LadyShannon

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Jean Ann said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you somuch for sharing.@

Aquarius Scrapability said...

Thanks so much sweetie

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful. im gathering pieces for my wedding scrapbook. this is perfect. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you

melliel said...

This looks like a beautiful kit. Many thanks for sharing.

Stephe said...

Thank you. Love those blossom type of trees! Awesome!

witchypoo said...

Delightful embelishments thank you so much for sharing them with us !!!!

Penelope said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Azur

Laurak Scrapapatte said...

Thanks a lot !

Barb said...

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful items! They are really great quality. It is very much appreciated. Especially since my computer crashed and I lost everything I had. You are terrific for sharing. Thank you.

Tineke said...

Thanks for sharing this great kit

Kaz said...

Thankyou so much for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the garden and tropical freebies, much appreciated!

dawn said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful freebies! I love them, great work.

Anonymous said...

I live in Oregon, the trees around me are in bloom just like these. I love these embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

rabidbunny said...

thank you so much! great pack of goodies!

penny¢ said...

Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Ann Ford said...

Thank you, these are fantastic!

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Followers