My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Fantasy Carriages CU FREEBIE


well here are 4 Carriages for you you get 1 of each but with 2 poses each
they are saved at 300DPI and full size
CU / PU

15 comments:

S said...

Thank you, these look great.

Chassity said...

These are so awesome Sox! They are perfect for my upcoming Princess kits! Thanks so much!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

witchypoo said...

I have wanted something like this for so long, thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing !!! I adore the Cinderella story.

Keryn said...

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful carriages.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Lady Shannon said...

Hi, My name is LadyShannon and I just wanted to let you know we now have a link to this freebie in our forum. Please feel free to visit or join us there at - CU Freebies Only Forum .
Again, THANK YOU for sharing all your time and talent with us!

LadyShannon

Anonymous said...

thanks so much Rosie

Laurak Scrapapatte said...

this is fabulous ! thanks a lot !

Kyra said...

So lovely, thanks

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Vielen Dank für die tollen Freebies und das Du sie uns zur Verfügung stellst.
LG
SilviaB

Lips Speak said...

Thank you so much these are really fun! Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} These are adorable .......THANK YOU ;~} again for still having these available....

Anonymous said...

Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Followers