My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Saturday, May 9, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Some News

Nikki has asked me to be Co-owner of Twilight Scraps with her how cool is that .. by the looks of things it is going to be a hit we have had an awesome response to the designer call and CT we can't wait till the doors open .. i will also be offering a service to do designer previews as i have been asked a few times if it was something i would consider so yes i considered it and i am going to take up the challenge ..

The second part of my news is i handed in my Notice today for Simply Beautiful Scraps it has nothing to do with Patty she is doing a great job but since the change over and all the girls moving on it is just not the same .

and the 3rd part of my news is that i got invited to join a brand new store and i said yes i am so happy to be apart of this and you will all find out when i am there so i will be in 3 stores Twilight / Paradise and this mystery one hehehehe keep checking to find out when

i am glad your all enjoying the goodies for you will post another freebie later today

0 comments:

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Followers