My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Thursday, May 7, 2009

PostHeaderIcon First FREEBIE My Lil Bug Bear


Well here is the 1st freebie there is 4 of these kits and then there is 4 of the tube packs that will be all FREE but not all on the same day .....hahaha any way i hope you like it

16 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Keryn said...

Thank you for sharing this cute kit.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I clicked download on your adorable new kit and this is the response I got:

The page cannot be found

Tracey said...

Hun i am not sure why did you try again i just clicked on dowmload and it is fine for me

Trisha said...

Thank you :)

Wendy said...

Hi Tracey,
I got the same error message. For some reason those of us that use Mozilla Firefox get this message when downloading from MediaFire. I have to use Internet Explorer to download these type of files. I don't know if Firefox blocks them because it has a lot of pop ups.

Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful kit! I can't wait to create with it. Hugs, Wendy

Mincrisar said...

thx for this cutie kit

Pepley said...

Thank you for this!!

jackietag said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful kit!

Perlemis said...

i can not download this one hun it says invalid file :-(

Perlemis said...

Thank you for sharing

Petronille said...

Thanks for sharing!

Kathy said...

So cute! Thanks so much

Pat said...

Thank you for sharing these cute kits. They're great!

Mouthie said...

love ur teddie kits hunny..
Mouthie

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Followers