My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Spring Time Bears *FREEBIE*

yeah i know i am slack and taken my time giving you a freebie and i hope this makes up for it hehe i know 4 shared isnt being nice
but you can still say thanks in the comments or in the shoutbox
*hint hint* lol

29 comments:

Tawanda/ Lori said...

Your new layout is beautiful. Thank you for this freebie. It's so adorable.

LilNickysGirl said...

This is just too cute. Thank you.

Gina said...

You have an award on my blog.

Trisha said...

Thank you for the adorable kit Tracey :)

psychozoe said...

Thank you this is adorable and Beary cute! And spring sounds like a wonderful thing.. LOL

Judy said...

Your "Springtime Bears" are sooooo darling! Thank you very much for sharing them with all of us. Hugs, Judy at TDS.

Anonymous said...

TY this kit is soooo cute !

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Feb [LA 09:00pm] - 04 Feb [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!!

hitze said...

thanks!

Dianna said...

Thanks for the freebie. Given all the stuff you create, I can't imagine anyone saying your slacking!

tesscat said...

Thanks Sox.A great freebie kit and i love it!

Tess

ToxicKitty said...

Thanx for the adorable freebie! I just love it!
I think 4shared has gone back to normal, I have noticed comments have been easier to leave for a couple of weeks now.

Anonymous said...

I think your Spring Time Bears freebie is one of the cutest I have seen yet. Thank you so much for these.

Tasha said...

Lovely as always.
Thanks bunches!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this kit very much! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

so cute.
thank you so much
for taking the time to make this.
it very much appreciated
Marcia

Cindi_B said...

Thank you for the pretty flowers and super cute bears!

Tineke said...

So cute, thank you

Betty said...

thanks heaps Tracey for the wonderful freebie
hugz
Betty

~B~ Creations said...

Thank you so much for this adorable kit! I love it!

~~~Hugs~~~

Lvy said...

Thanks for all your wonderful work !!!! I love your blog !!! I give you a surprise on my blog http://lvy-digiscrap.over-blog.com/ Lot of kisses !!!

Zeb said...

Thank you this is a beautiful and funny kit !!!

dwp said...

Such a cute kit. Thanks much for sharing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for ALL your MAGNIFICENT kits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the darling kit! I love it!
Magicquest

Marion said...

so cute, thank's

Ammupappa said...

thank you for your freebies,i've created blogger template with your springtime bears. pls have a look, http://ammupappastemplate.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Thank you!

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Followers