My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Monday, January 5, 2009

PostHeaderIcon *Flower Bee FREEBIE Kit *


Here is a new freebie for you i have been working on this kit for 3 days i have had matty sick and i am down with the flu running hot and cold sweats i was hoping to get it out sooner but i just been struggling and kinda gave up on adding things so it isn't huge like the others sorry
the kit contains the following
16 Papers
6 Brads
4 Buckles
4 Butterflies
1 Fence
8 Flowers
11 Bee Clip Art
3 Bee Tags
1 Vase
2 Flower Chains
2 Flower Grass
4 Flower Wraps
2 Frames
1 sun
6 Ribbon Bows

700 x 700

35 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 05 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

LindaJD said...

Thank you so much for this it's Gorgeous!!

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing this cute kit...makes me forget we're covered in snow!! :)

angelicuser said...

All of your stuff is gorgeous! I hope you get to feeling better... :)

Trisha said...

Thank you for the lovely kit :)

Lois Michael said...

This is adorable! TYVM

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Lovely kit, thank you very much. Merci beaucoup, il est superbe. Bye...

Shiloh said...

Such a cute kit, thank you.

Fawn said...

Sorry you are feeling ill. Hope you get better soon! Thank you so much for the kit...it's adorable!

Suzi said...

You are amazing to share with others when you are feeling crummy! Thank you! Now get better!

Gina said...

This is still my favorite blog. I LOVE all your kits!! You have so much talent. When I get to go home, I'll come back and download this one.

SharpCarr said...

Thank you for sharing, it is gorgeous!

Deenie said...

Why are you even apologizing for being sick and not making this kit bigger?? Heaven's sake, you're giving us a lovely kit and for free on top of not feeling well! I am most appreciative but you should be resting o.O Take care and get better soon!

Jill said...

Thank You for sharing this fantastic kit. Love everything about it.

Gina said...

I made a tag for you. You will find it on my blog.

http://craftedbygina.blogspot.com/2009/01/smell-flowers.html

Thanks for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this ADORABLE kit & the AWESOME swirls!!!!!!!!!!!

D'zines from the heart said...

Thank you so much for such a beautiful kit!

Brightest blessings...
Julie

Lisa Marie said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! :)

karent said...

Thank you so much for this precious kit!

karent said...

This kits is soooo cute! Thanks so much!

LMA said...

A very sweet and sunny kit. I am sorry that you are feeling bad. Sending up good thoughts that you are feeling better in no time!

Sarah said...

Fabulous - thanks for sharing.

hugs Sarah x

Tineke said...

So cute, thank you

Monti said...

Thank you so much
Hugs
Monti

Betty said...

thanks so much Tracy for this beautiful kit
hugz
Betty

Milena said...

M-A-R-A-V-I-L-H-O-S-O-S!!!!!!!!!

JoC said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit !

Shiroi_Sakura said...

thank you very much this is so pretty

Anonymous said...

You were sickly and you still came out with all this? This is the bees-knees! lol :)

Anonymous said...

thankyou so very much your talents are most appreciated xo

Cheryl said...

As always, this is another adorable kit -- Thank you so much! Hope you are feeling better :)

Lu said...

Thank you for your beautiful Kit

Hugs,Lu ;o)

Nancy said...

Thank you!

ldtt said...

Thank you for sharing this cute kit!

ldtt said...

Thank you for sharing this cute kit!

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Followers