My Weather

+23
+23°
+
Ipswich
Sunday, 17
Monday   +22° +
Tuesday   +22° +
Wednesday   +22° +
Thursday   +22° +
Friday   +24° +11°
Saturday   +24° +

About Me

Hi I'm Tracey aka Sox / Soxie. I'm an Aussie mum and wife that loves scrapping. I have 2 sons, Brendan and Matthew, and a wonderful Hubby Wayne. I love playing in Psp and Photoshop and hope you enjoy what I make.

My Blinkie

TOU's

It is illegal and against my Terms of Use to upload or share any of my products - PTU or free.

My Girls

Free Licence



You must place this on your blog/website if you are using my styles to make CU products.

My Licenses






 photo CSBC_CU4CULicense_SoxsationalScraps_zps7361c675.png

Books

Soxie's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Sunday, November 2, 2008

PostHeaderIcon Surf's Up Kit Freebie

New Freebie Kit for you today the colour swatch was given to me by Marmie and Brendan my son picked the graphics so i was like oh no but it all came together rather neat

18 comments:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Wonderful, pretty kit, thank you for sharing your talent with us. Merci beaucoup, il est très joli.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Nov [LA 08:58pm, NY 10:58pm] - 02 Nov [UK 03:58am, OZ 02:58pm] ).

4 My Babies Scraps said...

Thanks for surfs up! Very cute! Weren't you aussie scraps before? Cute blog too! Nice work!

Laurie said...

Thank you very much for this kit, makes me wish it was still summer ahhhhhhhhhh well, and winter hasn't even begun to show it's wicked lil face here yet but it will so this will be a fun kit to play round with!! TY for all ur hard work and your talents! Laurie

D'zines from the heart said...

Thank you so much for such an adorable kit!

Brightest blessings...
Julie

Trisha said...

Thank you for the adorable kit Tracey :-)

Mags said...

Your freebies are amazing - ever given any thought to making full scrap-size papers too? I'd love to snag this, but without the full-size pieces, I know I just can't use it! :( Your kits truly are beautiful!!
:) Mags

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Thank You!
Are the stars you use as a divider available?

Destar

Deenie said...

lol Lordy, toasted gingerbread people! Like some real people I've seen lol Thank you for sharing this cute kit :)

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

Thank you so much for your generosity!

musicaldruid said...

very cute, thank you

dwp said...

thanks for sharing!!

Pam said...

many thanks for sharing

Tineke said...

So cute, thank you

Charo said...

Thank you very much.

Happy Holiday and Happy New Year.

Muchisimas gracias por tu esfuerzo, dedicación y talento.

Feliz NAVIDAD

Ptitelandaise said...

Thank you !!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I love the little crab and the starfish. This will be perfect for scrapping my nephews trip to California. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie said...

Very cute, thanks!

My Stores

 photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkie_zps82314947.gif
 photo designerscraps-design.gif
 photo TKODesignerBlinkie1byKrissy_zpskzjiom1p.gif
 photo ExquisiteDesignerBlinkie5byKrissy_zpsggm4fcp6.gif

Chat Box

Blog Archive

Followers